Hello Joyous is on a mission to bring more joy to the everyday for our customers and community. We're a dynamic, growing company with BIG ambitions to make luxurious, clean beauty products formulated with potent organic ingredients that are good for you and the planet, all at affordable prices—the norm.
Social Media + Content Manager
Part time (~20hrs / week)
As our Social Media + Content Manager, you will play a vital part in developing and executing our social content strategies, including creating and managing content to support our growth. The Social Media Manager's mission is to strategically elevate Hello Joyous’ online presence, foster a positive and engaged community, and drive brand growth through creative content, impactful engagement strategies, and data-driven optimizations.
You will be encouraged to be creative, to try new things and engage in a collaborative environment with a team that is highly motivated, efficient and ready to do great things.
- You thrive in a dynamic environment with the ability to think on your feet.
- You’re a self-starter, have a positive “get it done” attitude, are motivated, enthusiastic and like to lead projects from start to finish with excellent organizational abilities, allowing you to successfully juggle multiple projects.
- You’re on top of the latest Instagram / Tiktok trends and can pair strategic planning and creative execution to create fun, engaging and memorable content.
- Experience working in the e-commerce/DTC space is an asset and a passion for clean beauty and wellbeing is a plus.
- You possess the creative, emotional, and intellectual agility to solve problems, make decisions and operate with care and courage.
- Above all, you are proactive, positive, and inspired by Hello Joyous and our mission!
- Stand at the forefront of understanding trends, the algorithms and how to optimize organic reach and engagement.
- Maintain a content calendar and social media publishing schedule based on seasonality, campaigns and product launches
- Take ownership of content creation, posting and communications across social media channels (ie. Instagram, TikTok, etc.).
- Create brand assets, including branded graphics and designs in Canva for social media use and write engaging copy for any post to effectively engage our online community.
- Social media project management including: ensuring projects are delivered on time and in line with social strategy and brand guidelines; communications, product, and asset coordination for giveaways.
- Track performance on key platforms and share trend insights to optimize content success and community reach.
- Creative, imaginative and enjoys creating engaging content.
- Calm and patient under pressure and tight timelines.
- Passionate learner, ability to stay informed about trends in social media, algorithms, and emerging platforms.
- Proficiency in integrating insights into actions.
- Effective project management skills and strong organizational abilities.
- Proficient in tracking performance, analyzing data and staying on top of trends.
- Innovative thinking and agile problem solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and high-quality standards.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong writing skills, photography and digital design skills are a plus.